The British pop star Robbie Williams underwent a hair transplant procedure in 2013 and later attempted to have another one in 2020, but his hair was too thin. FUT and FUE hair transplants involve taking hair from a donor area to the balding spot, so the hair needs to be thick enough to get successful results.
In this article, we will take a deeper look into Robbie Williams’s hair loss and what procedure he would have undergone.
What procedure did he have?
While there is no confirmed answer out there, Robbie Williams would likely have had a FUE (follicular unit extraction) transplant. An FUE hair transplant involves individual follicular units being extracted from the back or side of a patient’s scalp and transplanted into the balding area using a realistic blending process. These will then turn into healthy hair-producing follicles.
There are a few telltale signs that the pop star had an FUE hair transplant. These include:
- His hairline suddenly became fuller and more dense after it started to recede. This suggests that a hair transplant took place.
- He has no scars. FUE treatment is the only procedure available that leaves minimal scarring. If he did have a transplant, this is the only likely option.
- FUE has a quick recovery time. This would check out considering there were not any photographs of Robbie Williams balding.
This is the most common method chosen by celebrities, and it makes up around 80% of the procedures completed by Dr Asim Shahmalak at Crown Clinic.
Other celebrity procedures
There have been several celebrities that have arrived at Crown Clinic in search of a thicker head of hair. Dr Asim Shahmalak and his team were able to fulfil their wishes and give them excellent hair transplant results. These celebrities include:
- Jack P Shepherd – The Coronation Street star had an FUE transplant at Crown Clinic. Follicles were removed individually from the back of his scalp and then replanted by Dr Shahmalak in the balding areas around his temples and at the very front of his hairline.
- Dr. Christian Jessen – The TV doctor had 1,800 grafts transplanted via a procedure known as Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT).
- Calum Best – The son of Manchester United football legend George Best, came to Crown Clinic for multiple hair transplants over the years.
How a Crown Clinic hair transplant can help you
Robbie Williams hair transplants were not done here at Crown Clinic, but we do offer the highest-quality FUT and FUE transplants. These may be just the thing for your hair loss concerns, as they can help rebuild your confidence once again.
There are also a number of other hair loss treatments available if you are looking to thicken your hair.
Talk to us about your hair loss today with a consultation at Crown Clinic. We’ll walk you through the treatments on offer at our world-renowned clinic, performed by our highly regarded surgeon, Dr. Asim Shahmalak.
Contact us today for more information.